Welcome to TalentShadows!
TalentShadows (“Company” or ”We”) offers online services to event attendees to purchase tickets and event organizers and venue operators to create event registrations to promote events, sell tickets to, and/or process admissions for event attendees to those events through our website www.talentshadows.events (the “Website”, and collectively the “Services”). We refer to event organizers, venue operators, and event attendees collectively as “you”.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Because our Terms of Service states that users must be 18 or older, children under the age of 13 are not authorized to, and may not, submit personal information or use the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
What Information Is Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as information required to complete the registration process (“personal information”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographic regions; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Third Party Payment Transactions
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To fulfill any other specific purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with information to event attendees about your events from us or the event organizer or venue operator.
· To provide you with information to event organizers and venue operators about your events from us or the event attendees.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or an event organizer or venue operator.
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt out at any time during the registration process or adjusting your settings.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
· To the event organizer or venue operator.
· To contractors, vendors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers or others.
How you can control the information we collect, use and share
or via our toll-free number:
Was this helpful?